Helping people reach their potential by providing the opportunities of education and living wage jobs is the key to poverty prevention in the community. We are working with partners to education and provide intervention in order to help the next generation avoid this pitfall.
- Trainings and workshops for children, youth and parents
- Assistance with parents obtaining educational resources for their child
- Focus on high school graduation and moving on to a post-secondary degree (military, certification, associates degree, bachelors degree)
- Teen pregnancy prevention
- STI education and prevention
- Increasing household income with living wage jobs
- Financial literacy