Basic needs are essential
Food, shelter and safety are the first steps toward stability and independence in the area of basic needs. They are included in the community's crisis response programs to ensure families return to normal as soon as possible following personal or area-wide disasters.
- Home-delivered groceries and meals
- Congregate sites for elderly and disabled
- Emergency shelter for homeless
- Resources in case of a fire or natural disaster
- CPR, babysitting and water safety training
- Resources for victims of abuse